Evri tracking not updating!

I have two items that have no tracking details updated from Evri, both delivered today! 

The tracking numbers are attached to each item but there are no tracking updates at all

Help!

Message 1 of 19
See Most Recent
18 REPLIES 18

Same here.  My Evri parcel was posted 5 days ago and according to the tracking on ebay is still waiting to be posted.

Message 2 of 19
See Most Recent

Quite a few ppl seem to be having this issue and there is no help for this occurrence!! 

eBay where is the help?

Message 3 of 19
See Most Recent

I've had 4x items delivered today (I've checked on my Evri order history) and none of them have been marked as delivered... 

Message 4 of 19
See Most Recent

Are they marked as dispatched when you click the tracking number? 

Message 5 of 19
See Most Recent

No they do not show as dispatched.  When I click on the tracking number it says tracking provided and tells me to post the item even though tracking on the evri site shows it was posted several days ago and is out for delivery.

The item is not showing in the awaiting dispatch section though. 

Message 6 of 19
See Most Recent

I don't know the course of action and there is no help for this!!

Message 7 of 19
See Most Recent

Did anyone manage to get this resolved? Because I've got the same issue? All of my order are same tracking number provided but none of the status are changing.

Message 8 of 19
See Most Recent

I have sent one with Evri this morning and the eBay tracking still hasn't updated so it appears nothing has been done to fix it yet. 

Message 9 of 19
See Most Recent

If there is a solution, do you think Ebay will back track the orders and get the previous orders marked has delivered? 

Message 10 of 19
See Most Recent

I think they should eventually get marked as delivered. It's not really an issue unless a seller has an item not received case open and are at risk of losing it because the system doesn't see a delivery tick. 

Message 11 of 19
See Most Recent

Even if they aren't marked at posted / despatched on the tracking. Will they still eventually show as delivered?

Message 12 of 19
See Most Recent

As long as the tracking is uploaded I'd think it will eventually show as delivered. If you suffer because it doesn't, ie a buyer plays the system for a refund any seller can then contact eBay and dispute what happened.

Going back over a year ago I remember some of my Royal Mail ones didn't update for up to 1 week and then got sorted so hopefully this is like that.  

TBH with the bank holiday maybe nothing will get done until next week at best. 

Message 13 of 19
See Most Recent

I am hoping this is the case. The only reason I'm a bit concerned is because I have some orders which has money on hold unless it shows delivered. Do you have any experience with Ebay off-line teams? As the agent on LC has advised me somebody will get back to me within 48 hours? 

Message 14 of 19
See Most Recent

Ah I see. You are a bit stuck there as all you can do is what you have done and reported it to customer services to raise a ticket or whatever they call it with the shipping team. I don't really use customer services much anymore unfortunately, eBay do monitor these boards so maybe one of their community team will also pick up on it. 

It would help if your buyers left positive feedback and confirmed items arrived on time. If they haven't you could ask them if they would mind doing it, the only risk is opening a can of worms with a buyer who doesn't like being hassled for feedback or will take the chance to open an item non received case. 

Message 15 of 19
See Most Recent

Thank you very much. I really do appreciate your time for providing me with this information. I did look at some old post on this and there isn't much information people did have similar situation but didn't update it on how they fixed it? Thank you I will give it couple of days a week as you said it is a bank holiday so hopefully get this resolved soon thank you.

Message 16 of 19
See Most Recent

As I said, I spoke to Live chat and they said they will update it manually for me as they can see it's been delivered. See attached pic.....

IMG_6916.jpeg

Message 17 of 19
See Most Recent

Hi all,

I've seen different users reporting this issue, so I've flagged this with our shipping team directly in order to get this resolved. As soon as I get further updates on this, I will post back here to let you know.

Thank you,

Marco

I am currently away and will return on the 20th of May. Please expect a delay in my reply

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 18 of 19
See Most Recent

Thank you I really appreciate it marco@ebay 

Message 19 of 19
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: