Emails re Replies to Threads

I have been using these boards for years and whenever someone replies to a thread I have posted on or started a thread myself I have always received emails advising a reply or a Kudo has been received.

For the last few weeks these now seem to have stopped and I have not received any email from the discussion boards at all.

This morning I replied to a large thread and there have been a few replies since my post and I have not received any emails re the replies. I have checked the thread and can see I am subscribed and I have checked the settings and can see email notifications are all ticked for replies/kudos etc.

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

plpmr
Experienced Mentor

this problem has been raised with eBay and an answer is awaited.

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

plum993
Experienced Mentor

Your not alone,several reports have been made about this,and ebay are aware,and we await the tech team to sort a fix.Could be a long wait!!!

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

Hi @knit-in-styles 

Just confirming, this is being looked into.

I don't have any updates on it yet but Ill let you know as soon as I have one.

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

dave@ebay
PREVIEW

Is there any update on this please. I am still not receiving any notification emails for these boards. It has been going on for weeks/months now.
Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

@knit-in-styles 

You are not alone we are all still waiting for a solution / update / news.

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: