Difficulty logging in

Hi all. For the past week I've had difficulty logging in to Ebay. It asks for my password and when inputted it says something like "Ooops that doesn't match". I then go on to the "need help with logging in" button and enter my phone number, and Ebay then sends a code to my email for me to input another password.  When this is entered I'm then on Ebay as normal. So, last week I tried the on-line chat thing, and was told there's no problem with my Ebay account and it must be a problem with my browser. Except it wasn't, because I get the same message when using my phone to log in.  I tried again with the on-line chat thing on Saturday and was told it's a tecnical issue and to phone Ebay directly. When I finally got through to a real human being they said this was a know problem which Ebay are currently working on, and it should be sorted in the next 48 hours, but it hasn't been sorted. Am I being fobbed off here or is this problem real, or is there anything I could do or try to rectify the problem? Many thanks.

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Difficulty logging in

Hi. Did they sort it .

I can't log in and I've been with they 20 yrs. Got a human after months of trying ( on and off ) can't , couldn't or wouldn't do anything. New phone number so can't verify. No help at all !! Useless customer service and absolutely useless security.  Simple issue on credit cards and banks .  

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: