Collection Click and Collect Code - Evri

Hello Community Users

I have ordered an item from a seller last week via Evri and on the site it advises it has been delivered.

I am new to Evri and yet it advises parcel is delivered at a Evri locker, I can see the parcel on delivery image site however, I need a collection code. This has not been generated. The parcel as delivered on 25th March and yet Evri picked up the delivery and then went back to the hub all over again and now back at the locker advising it is to be collection which is not correct.

I am unable to get through to Evri and the Seller has helped but, it appears the Evri and Ebay notification systems don't collate with each other.

I chose click and collect from a Shell garage to which I used last week with RM. However, it's in a locker and not on a shop floor. I cannot amend to my delivery address instead or send to neighbours as it's business addresses with that postcode. 

How can I get this code? My Ebay notifications advises it is delivered but, yet no collection code generated. There's a possible ECP code issue? 

Please help?

Many thanks 

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

ccla3379
Conversationalist

I'm sorry, that is a very frustrating situation.

From what I know the collection code is meant to be generated once the item arrives at the locker and they may send it either by email or by text.
Do check your spam/junk folders as it may come from evri rather than through eBay and so may get filtered away depending on your spam controls.

If you are getting nowhere I think the guidance that tressygirl gave in an earlier report is probably the right way to go ..

https://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/Member-To-Member-Support/No-Barcode-or-QR-Code-given-by-EBAY-or-EVRI...

.. and contact CS, although I appreciate it has got harder to get through when the call volumes get very high.

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Having this issue too. eBay advised they won't be sending any code as they have nothing to do with lockers, says to contact Evri directly. It is frustrating.

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

ccla3379
Conversationalist

I could see it would make sense for Evri to send the code directly as it would avoid anyone being able to see it should security on other systems be less than perfect.

Apologies if you have tried it but on the Evri.com page there is a help -> Contact us page with options for chat and phone-in.  Depending on the time it may be a bot but they ought to be able to re-trigger the message containing the code and hopefully can confirm if it should go to your mobile or email.  I have had problems in the past with folk not giving their correct phone number when ordering, presumably thinking it wouldn't normally be needed.

Very best of luck!

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

Thank you, it seems the seller may have forgotten to add the ePC code when printing the label, so EVRI won't be able to deliver to the click and collect shop without the code. It is a complete nightmare as the parcel keeps moving in the Evri network without any way out. Has anyone experienced this?

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: