Checkout not working

Been on Ebay over 20 years.  Now, suddenly checkout is not working. I am on Firefox on Mac and it's a pain

not being able to pay.  The checkout screen is all greyed out, no matter what I buy.

I have had to use another browser on a different computer to pay.   Annoying.  Re-starting and logging out and in do not help.

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Checkout not working

What operating system version are you using? Many mac users with OS 10 versions seem to have problems lately, along with some OS 11 users if they cannot install the latest version of a popular browser.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Checkout not working

Hi design-junkie, thanks for your post.

Could you please try using a different browser and let me know if you run into the same issue? We normally recommend using Google Chrome for a better experience. However, if you run into the same issue, please take a full screenshot and share it here with me, and I will take a further look. Please make sure there is no sensitive/personal information shown on the screenshot.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: