Canot create nectar voucher

keep receiving the message, 'We ran into a problem and can't create your voucher right now. Please try again later.' when trying to convert my points... Its now 1 day later and nothing has changed, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Its not nectar end as i unlinked and re linked my card this did nothing and my partner has an eBay account and is getting the same message

SO EBAY SORT THIS OUT!

Message 1 of 22
See Most Recent
21 REPLIES 21

It's a complete pain isn't it. I've had the same for the past two days. All morning I've been messaging Nectar back & forth, them saying my account needed un-linking & re-linking. Which we've done. I only just discovered I wasn't alone by posts here.

Nectar's final reply is now "Sorry, I see there seems to be widespread issues at the moment with eBay. This should hopefully be addressed soon. Please keep trying in the meantime."

Message 2 of 22
See Most Recent

Having the same problem fwiw. 

Message 3 of 22
See Most Recent

Nectar Vouchers not being generated.
I contacted ebay customer support and got this message by return:
"...the issue caused seems to be due to a temporary technical glitch going on site wherein members are unable to convert the nectar vouchers as we have received a few similar reports from other members as well. We have already passed this on to our technical team who are now looking into it as a priority.
Kind regards,
Christina K.
eBay Customer Support."

If you are having this issue then it's probably best to contact ebay customer support "https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid"

Message 4 of 22
See Most Recent

Hi All, the same issue with my account. Tried a few times un-linking & re-linking my Nectar card, unfortunatelly with no luck 😞 

Message 5 of 22
See Most Recent

Hi All,

Ive escalated this to our Nectar team to invistigate. In the meantime, I have seen some reports on the community of this issue being resolved by contacting Nectar directly. They were able to reset and reconnected the accounts which seemed to fix the issue for some. You can find their contact information here

Once our Nectar team come back to me with an update I'll let you know.

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 6 of 22
See Most Recent

I've spoken to Nectar already

They said if your card is linked and not greyed out its and eBay technical issue, been like this since Friday, and my partner's does the same. Were both tried a re linking our nectar cards  it didn't work. We can't use our vouchers. and eBay doesn't seem to be doing anything. Ive stopped spending on eBay now

Till they fix it! EBAY FIX IT THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS 

Message 7 of 22
See Most Recent

Still no joy here have been trying to create a voucher since Friday & just tried this evening.

The only good news is, points are still being added on purchases, even if we can not spend them!

Message 8 of 22
See Most Recent

Same over here.  I hope they fix this soon.  It's putting me off getting something.

Message 9 of 22
See Most Recent

Hi All,

The Tech Team have confirmed this is an open issue on our side. They are working to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Ill post here as soon as I have an update from them. In the meantime I'll keep an eye on these threads and add add any new reports to the bug report.

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 10 of 22
See Most Recent

Hi All,

Tech have confirmed this issue is resolved. I've seen some updates on different threads to say users have been able to create vouchers but I'll keep an eye on these threads for a while to make sure there are no new reports.

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 11 of 22
See Most Recent

This is still a problem. I've tried linking and unlinking my account and it's still coming up with the same message.

Message 12 of 22
See Most Recent

Yep, having the same problem too. I keep getting "We ran into a problem and can't create your voucher right now. Please try again later."

Message 13 of 22
See Most Recent

This is not resolved.  I have had this problem for the past couple of days.

Message 14 of 22
See Most Recent

This is still ongoing, it is so frustrating!

Message 15 of 22
See Most Recent

I think Dave is no longer with the eBay team,  so I will tag marco@ebay for him to add your account to their bug report.

@lmacakeboss 

Message 16 of 22
See Most Recent

Thank you!

Message 17 of 22
See Most Recent

@tressygirl 

Please could you add my account to Marco's list.? In fact, maybe we should all be on Marco's list. 

I understand Argos accepts Nectar points. Given that a lot of sellers hike their prices up to cover the eBay fees, Argos prices can be quite competitive. 

Message 18 of 22
See Most Recent

Please could you add my account too as for over a week now I get the same message try again later most frustrating as I can't use my points on eBay I am using a modern android phone with the eBay app the date today is 15th April 2024

Message 19 of 22
See Most Recent

I would like to be added too please, been trying for over a week now and haven't been able to create a voucher.

Message 20 of 22
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: