Can't upload anything

3 times I've tried to load an item onto ebay in the last hr and each time it's removed it saying there's an error. It even deletes the draft. Anyone else having this issue? I've not even got to put in any pictures

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Can't upload anything

Which device are you using?  If the app or mobile browser try switching to a PC / laptop and use Chrome or Firefox.  Clear cache and cookies too.

I notice you've had a long break from selling,  have you registered for eBay's Managed Payments?

You may be prevented from listing an item, because you have not fully or correctly registered with eBay's Managed Payments.

You need to provide eBay with details of a bank account and have this account verified.  The usual method here, is for eBay to send 2 micro deposits into that nominated bank account for you to receive,  and confirm to eBay.

Once this is completed,  you will be able to list items for sale,  and receive payouts from those sales.

This will show you how to register for eBay's Managed Payments.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/help/selling/getting-paid/introducing-managed-payments-ebay?id=4795

If there is an issue with the registration contact eBay Customer Services,  who have full access to your account,  and can see where the issue lies and explain the steps you now need to take.

Contact them this way.

Scroll to the very bottom of the page on the link below you will be able to access eBay Customer Services  through the Contact Us link.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/buying/search-tips/advanced-search?id=4049&query=1455&st=GENERAL_SEARCH

Lines open between 8 a.m. and 10p.m. on weekdays,  and between 9.am. and 6 p.m. on weekends.

@tiptop22 

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Can't upload anything

Hi. I've been selling and placed items on in the last couple of days. Infact I'd literally just put an item on 5 minutes beforehand with no issues. 

Not got a laptop. I've just had to return mine for a refund as it wasn't working. EBay have all my bank details and PayPal account.  

I'm not sure what suddenly changed. All very strange

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Can't upload anything

Hi Tressygirl. Just to update you. I've just put the item on and am is good. Not sure what was hairier but have updated the app. I'd just put an item on so didn't understand why it wudn't accept the next 1. All done now though. Thanks

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: