Can't expand images to full screen

Seems I've lost the expand (full screen) button from the top right of an image and you can only use the mouse magnifier to zoom images. That's pants, please put the expand button back ebay.

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

You're not the only one - I noticed the expand button had disappeared a couple of days ago and assumed it was just another site "improvement", though frankly it could just be that whoever was tinkering forgot to include it in their code before release.

Now, it may reappear as if by magic (when someone else releases more code which contains the original button) or it may be that it was removed knowingly - it's difficult to be sure because no announcements about that sort of thing are ever made - so it may well be "working as designed".

I'm sorry to say you'll not get a definitive answer from anyone on here though there's an outside chance someone on the Community Team may know, so ...

Any ideas dave@ebay  or marco@ebay ?

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Same problem, but it is interesting that it works fine on eBay.ie using my  pixel6a phone (but not on UK site) and it works fine on UK site using windows pc. So it seems to be a UK site to mobile device problem.  Let's hope eBay or someone else works out a fix!

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

I'm on PC, though I forgot to mention that

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: