Yet another account suspended indefinitely for no reason.

Ive been calling the contact centre trying to discover why my seller account of 20 years (user: Layters) has been suspended indefinitely without warning, 100% feedback and above standard account. The cs team insist I can't escalate or appeal and their policy is to not give a reason why. Has anyone found  away to challenge this. It's a nighmare. Such complete disrespect to loyal customers. If I've done something wrong then I'll hold me hand up and try and rectify it but I've had no notification of anything this just came out of the blue. The only thing I can think is that i just changed internet accounts and have a new IP which I guess could be recylced. But there litterally is no way to challenge of question this,  All I get is the same scripted line over and over. It's due to account behaviour. When I ask what  behaviour two adivsers told me they couldn't see any reason another told me it was account behaviour and when I challenged her to explain what behaviour exactly I was just told it's against policy to give that information. 

What a way to treat loyal customers. So disrespectful. Any help would be appreicated. 

I know a lot of you will want to just say it's pointless. I've seen a lot of that but If anyone has anything more constructive I'd love to hear it. 

View Entire Topic

Trading on a Private Account would not help as that is fee avoidance, but it does seem as though Ebay have been tightening up with associations.

Only the other day a member had 13 years ago had an association with an Account which has recently gone bad.  All associated accounts suffer but the intention is that a Blocked Member cannot just switch to a different ID.