I sent a parcel but hermes is saying i didn't. How do i proceed.

I sold a pair of shoes on ebay last week. Purchased a label for hermes via packlink. Printed it at home and dropped it off at a parcelshop at the weekend. Saw the guy scan the parcel and he gave me a receipt.

Not only did the parcel not arrive, it "was never sent". How is this possible?

Packlink doesn't have a customer care number. Hermes does, however when they ask for the tracking number they say "hasn't been sent yet" and then the call hangs up.

I rang the parcelshop and they are blaming hermes. What should i do? The customer is complaining it hasn't arrived and i have no good reason as to why this is the case.

I'm really paranoid i used an old hermes label but i saw the guy at the shop scan it and everything. It couldn't be used twice. I have spoke to the parcelshop again and they are saying hermes took all the parcels and i should stop calling. I dont even know who to contact at this point. Everything is automated and i cant even talk to a real person.

View Entire Topic

I sold an item and the courier was Hermies. This was my first experience. There was a problem with the label. The buyer didnt get his item. I commumicated to packlink several times via their call centre, they didnt seem to be able to help, all they were offering was to reclaim the cost of the item - which I didnt want. Tried Hermies helpline - useless, all automated. After some difficulty getting to find out how to conact a human beeing I sent off 2 emails. The UK one bounced back, but after a couple of days the email to some executive in europe did get a responce and the item was found and delivered. Not too happy with this one (and only) experience with Hermies