I sent a parcel but hermes is saying i didn't. How do i proceed.

I sold a pair of shoes on ebay last week. Purchased a label for hermes via packlink. Printed it at home and dropped it off at a parcelshop at the weekend. Saw the guy scan the parcel and he gave me a receipt.

Not only did the parcel not arrive, it "was never sent". How is this possible?

Packlink doesn't have a customer care number. Hermes does, however when they ask for the tracking number they say "hasn't been sent yet" and then the call hangs up.

I rang the parcelshop and they are blaming hermes. What should i do? The customer is complaining it hasn't arrived and i have no good reason as to why this is the case.

I'm really paranoid i used an old hermes label but i saw the guy at the shop scan it and everything. It couldn't be used twice. I have spoke to the parcelshop again and they are saying hermes took all the parcels and i should stop calling. I dont even know who to contact at this point. Everything is automated and i cant even talk to a real person.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

if purchased a hermes label via packlink your contract is with packlink and they are people you need to be contacting. They have a live chat option if you put in your packlink tracking number and your email address.  

https://support.packlink.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360013947320?t=1604661230188

Unfortunately I cannot find a contact number for packlink 

I sold an item and the courier was Hermies. This was my first experience. There was a problem with the label. The buyer didnt get his item. I commumicated to packlink several times via their call centre, they didnt seem to be able to help, all they were offering was to reclaim the cost of the item - which I didnt want. Tried Hermies helpline - useless, all automated. After some difficulty getting to find out how to conact a human beeing I sent off 2 emails. The UK one bounced back, but after a couple of days the email to some executive in europe did get a responce and the item was found and delivered. Not too happy with this one (and only) experience with Hermies

How old was the postage label? as they are only valid for a certain amount of time, I don't use Packlink but I believe it's 15 days.