I have received negative feedback buyer has refused to open a case

I sold an item, checked it over before posting. It had no defects. Buyer had already sent several messages asking for lowest price, I thought I had blocked him but obviously not.

• It arrived this morning buyer said it has paint on it, he is not happy , I have asked him to open a case, he has refused.
  • several messages later, he has asked for my address and said he will return in next month.
  • i have replied to every message sorry but you need to open a case.
  • he has threatened negative feedback several times and has now left it.
  • Ebay are refusing to remove it

not sure where I can go from here.

He has also told me several times he has the exact same jacket but in much better condition than the 1 I sent. 

Any advise?

UPDATE  

I have just spoken to ebay, explained about the feedback extortion and the guy I spoke to wants to leave it to see if he opens a case, he said if he does the feedback could be evidence of his intent as at the moment he hasnt really said what he wants.

I have to phone back in 3 weeks, the return it next month bit confused him as well
I think I am just unlucky!

Buyer is blocked but is still able to message me as I received another message last night asking me to block him so he doesnt accidently buy any more of my ****
Thank you for all your help

View Entire Topic

`It arrived this morning buyer said it has paint on it, he is not happy , I have asked him to open a case, he has refused.

several messages later, he has asked for my address and said he will return in next month.`

Well he can`t be that unhappy with it then and why he wants to wait a month, i have no idea.

stick to your guns, no return, no refund.

Sounds to me like he`s hopeing you`ll just refund without the hassle of providing a label so he get`s a free jacket 🙂