Permanent Restrictions

My business account was restricted. Then my selling privileges were reinstated. Then a few hours later they were permanently restricted...which I don't understand.

I spoke to customer service to explain that my selling account was mismanaged after I was a victim of DV, had my spine broke & suffered from depression & anxiety after it.

I've just started getting back on my feet. I've sent them proof. Hospital letters, prescriptions etc as they requested. 

They flat out don't care. I'm going to call them tomorrow as ive done everything right.

If there anything else I can do?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Unfortunately your feedback as a seller is probably the reason..you've take customers money on at least 6 occasions and then you didn't even bother to post the items

plpmr
Experienced Mentor

Adding to the advice already given -

looking at your seller feedback – in the past year you have 6 negs out of 8 feedback and a rating of just 68.4% that's what eBay are referring to.

redwick1
Experienced Mentor

When you are permanently restricted then that is usually the end of selling on ebay.

I have never seen anyone on these boards come back and see they have been reinstated.

Unfortunately ebay do not accept any proof or explanation.

All you can do is to contact them but they have been known not even to talk to someone who is restricted.

Do come back and let us know what happens

No, I'm afraid not.  It's Ebay's site, so only they can reinstate your selling account. 

Wishing you all the best.

@the-bea_96