ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES WITH TRYING TO LIST AN ITEM, LISTING TOOL DOWN

I'm trying to list an item on my business page and it say " 

"Well, this is embarrassing.
We're sorry, the listing tool isn't working right this second.
Please try again later."
been happening now for the last 24hrs.. any ideas please 
kind regards
Message 1 of 29
See Most Recent
28 REPLIES 28

Hi i-sell-any-vehicle-131313, thanks for your post.

I would recommend using Chrome browser, clearing cache & cookies and try again. If it still doesn’t work, please share a screenshot of the issue, so I can report it to the technical team.

Thanks,
Anita

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
Message 2 of 29
See Most Recent

I'm having the same issue, did you get the issue resolved?

Message 3 of 29
See Most Recent

Is it fixed?

Message 4 of 29
See Most Recent

Hi @beenastudio and @edcclassics, thanks for your replies.

We currently don't have any known issues related to the error above.

I would recommend using Chrome browser, clearing cache & cookies and trying again. If you are still experiencing the same error, please share the screenshot of the issue, and I'll get this reported for a review.

Thanks,

Anita

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
Message 5 of 29
See Most Recent

I'm having the same issue (9th November). It's been like it for 3 hours now and I need to amend something urgently. I've had to delete it as I can't change it and can't get through to pay Pal!!!

Message 6 of 29
See Most Recent

Screenshot_20231109-175441.png

 hi can this be looked at urgently please it's been like this for 3 hours now!! And I need to revise my listing. I've cleared all cache, history etc. I've even tried incognito window and still get same message!! I'm using Chrome

Message 7 of 29
See Most Recent

I had the same issue yesterday for over three hours!! And I did comment on here about it. It all if a sudden started working again and was able to work on my site, but now once again I'm getting the same error and this really isn't good enough it needs sorting urgently once and for all. It's nothing to do with cache, browser etc as I've cleared all my cache, am using Chrome and even tried incognito window. Absolutely nothing works it's absolutely ridiculous that this keeps occurring which is stopping me from doing any work. Please sort it

Message 8 of 29
See Most Recent

Yea exactly same yesterday (9th November) for over 3 hours and commented on here about it. It seemed to get resolved and was able to do work on my site, but now ive got the exact same message again!!!  It's absolutely ridiculous and it needs sorting once and for all. I've cleared cache etc and using Chrome so it's nothing to do with that it's eBay's end

Message 9 of 29
See Most Recent

Hi @legge1963, thanks for flagging this.

Can you please confirm if this is still happening? 

Looking at your screenshot were you using mobile browser? If yes, what device did you use (mobile model, ops version)? Have you also tried via laptop/PC browser?

Thanks,

Anita

Message 10 of 29
See Most Recent

Hi Anita

Yea it's still happening, nothing's changed. I've never had any problems whatsoever until yesterday and now its happening all the time.

It doesn't work on either mobile (Nokia 3.4) or lap top, I mostly work using my lap top though and obviously this is extremely annoying and frustrating as still getting the same message, it's been hours now.

Thanks

*******************************************************************************************************

Just on another note whilst you're here. I have an online shop and been working on publishing products from Wix which i have managed to do and have 166 products. It wont let me list any more products as it says i'[m over my monthly amount. How can I be over my monthly amount if Ive only added 166 products when it says im allowed 350!! Totally confused and obviously frustrated

Thanks

Lorraine
Message 11 of 29
See Most Recent

Anita,
I haven't been able to list or revise items for 5 weeks.
I called more than 10 different times , been told no restictions on my account. Just an IT issue. Ticket opened with IT several times at this point. No feedback. No update. I have no account manager, nobody to talk to. I've given up after 10 different times of calling.

I am paying for a service that does not work.

Can you please escalate this urgently? (and please don't copy paste anything related to cookies or devices)

Thanks you in advance for the assistance

Message 12 of 29
See Most Recent

@legge1963, thanks for your reply.

I'll be happy to get this reported for a review.

Can you advise the item number you're trying to revise and the below information:

Mobile ops version:

eBay app version:

Laptop model:

Browser:

@beenastudio can you confirm if it's the same issue (same error message as in the original post)?

Thanks,

Anita

Message 13 of 29
See Most Recent

Hi all, we have had the same issue for two weeks on our three main listings. This has been reported 6 times however  there is still no resolution. Not ideal situation given this is our peak period.

We have tried using different browsers however we are unable to change quantiies or price on these listings without getting the following statement

"well, this is embarrassing" We're sorry, the listing tool isn't working".

Any help would be appreciated.

Message 14 of 29
See Most Recent

Thank you for your reply Anita,

Ebay already told me it is not a browser issue or a device issue.

I tried with Android app, Apple app, apple computer, windows computer, chrome browser, firefox browser, safari browser. Every possible way does not work.

The problem is with the account. Please lets move on from device/browser and really escalate to someone at Ebay that can solve this.

Yes same message. I don't know if this is related or not but the last thing I did was I was moving listings in bulk in my store from one store category to the other when things broke. Something is truly broken with my *account* and needs to be checked by IT. 

Several IT tickets have been opened and I was never updated of anything. I have been (and continue to be) nothing but patient but things are getting unbearable after 5 weeks+. 

Thank you and best regards

Message 15 of 29
See Most Recent

Well said!!!

I've been having this issue for three days now and the same as you just keep getting the same response about clearing browser, use chrome, etc, etc. It's absolutely ridiculous and also impacting on my online shop, Jossecretgarden artificial flower designs. I've been in contact a few times about this but it's still happening

Lorraine
Message 16 of 29
See Most Recent

@beenastudio, thank you for confirming that it's happening on different devices to roll out the app/browser issues.

All, in order to complete the report to our tech team, can you please share the URL link of the page when you are receiving an error message and add the item number that you are trying to revise. This will help in getting this reviewed better.

Thanks,

Anita

Message 17 of 29
See Most Recent

Hello Anita,

This is the link of the error page when trying to create a new listing

https://www.ebay.co.uk/lstng/error?reason=createOrGetDraft:XS_CALL_ERROR

To revise any of my listings I get the same error message and the same above link. If you need to pick any listing here's one at ramdom https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/255803331709

The listing tool does not load in my account for any action.

Thanks in advance

Message 18 of 29
See Most Recent

@beenastudio, thank you very much for that information. It has been escalated to the tech team, and I will follow up with you here, once I have an update.

@legge1963, the tech team wasn't able to replicate the issue.  If you are still unable to relist the item, please provide the item number and URL link from the page where you are receiving an error for further investigation.

Thanks,

Anita

Message 19 of 29
See Most Recent

Thank you Anita,

I will stay tuned for an answer.

Best regards

Message 20 of 29
See Most Recent
Got selling tools related questions? Start here: