re sales returns tested works fine what should i do

Buyer left neatral feedback after buying a pure speaker saying it didnt work i sold the unit it came with so sold it seperatly then buyer said didnt work and returned it i then tested it again with a black pure 1xt and it worked fine. i admit it does take some knowing with port to use its aux out as many have aux in for ipods etc please advise. it makes me feel such a fool. it works fine.

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Not alot you can do, other than perhaps message tbe buyer explaining that it works fine and that perhaps they were confused in setting it up. If this is the case, they may agree to revise the feedback, but i suspect they simply changed their mind as it wasn't what they wanted, so may not agree to change the feedback. If they don't, simply leave a followup to the feedback and move on, that's all you can do.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

rjwilmsi
Conversationalist

All you can do is leave a short follow up to the neutral feedback along the lines of "Item was retested after return and no fault found".

Then in your listing description if you think that buyers are likely to need help setting up the item then provide a summary of the setup instructions there, plus a link to the manufacturer website/user manual etc.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

The OP has already left a follow up which was well worded and wouldn't put me off buying from them.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent
Got selling related questions? Start here: