not recieving notifications of sales being made

for the last few days I have not been receiving emails from ebay when sales have occured.At the same time when listing new items, these are also not being sent to my email box. I note from previous forums this has occurred previously with ebay. all my preferences are in place, Is there any solution known to get this matter sorted out

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

This was / is a site issue some members have been experiencing and reporting here, as far as I remember no easy fix is there for the seller.

I remember it once being asked on the Wednesday Weekly Chat and the eBay team member ticketed the account to be passed onto the tech team to deal with, perhaps that's your best move here , to contact eBay Customer Services to do the same with your account.   Lines  currently closed , but reopen shortly at 8 a.m.

I'm sure you know how to contact CS but the quickest way I find is this way:

To Contact Customer Services it's a Live Chat, or you can select to speak and request a Call Back. Click on this link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

On weekdays lines open between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m.

On weekends they open between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Good luck and if they do provide a means how to rectify this,  please come back and tell us ,so we can help others experiencing this,  thank you.

Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

rjwilmsi
Conversationalist

Missing emails from eBay seems to be an intermittent issue that eBay are unable to fully resolve.

One option is to install the eBay app - it gives notifications for sales.

Another option is to keep the eBay seller hub open in your browser and use a browser page auto refresh extension, then you just glance at the page every so often. Maybe you don't keep a laptop on all the time though.

Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

many thanks for your reply and link. has been passed to it department .
Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

thanks for reply. dont have smart phone. matter has been passed to IT department
Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

Good luck and do keep us posted,  thanks.

Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

I have the same problem and reported it. They said mine was passed to the IT department but nothing has changed. I have missed offer sent to me and don't know untill I check when an item has sold. It's really frustrating as not all of us live on our phones or have my laptop on 24/7

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

I have been getting emails but no sounds from the app so i assume the app is glitching. I like my checkout sound lol

Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

Same here. Haven't had "sold" notifications for ages. The only way I know I've sold something is when money mysteriously appears in my bank account! Have checked Seller Notification preferences and everything is as it should be. Definitely a glitch that eBay need to sort asap.

Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

I reinstalled the phone app and getting my checkout sound again fwiw lol. I know it wasn't what u were on about but that sound helps 🙂

Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent