listing error on item listed, 3 bidders...

item number 256473528368 - listed Monday evening 08/04, this morning Tuesday 09/04 I noted that I had made an error, attempted to contact the 3 bidders regarding error - the links to do so, do not work, any ideas.. I have added to the listing, however do not know if current bidders will read this especially if using ebay app. on phone. - "error on listing- 580 cartridges late evening when completed listing. sorry for any inconvenience caused. 28 boxes - 26 x 20 + 1 x 36 + 1 x 4 = 560 total..."

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

At the moment you only need contact the highest bidder.    To do that click on where it says number of bids on the listing and you'll see the bidder's ID on the next page.    Click on that and use the contact link, top right. 

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

If it were me i would end the listing,take the fee and the defect for doing so and relist again accurately.

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

You do not get a defect for ending an auction early, eBay does allow an auction to be ended if there is a mistake in the listing as long as there is more than 12 hours remaining

If there is less than 12 hours remaining then this is different, you can no longer end the auction and you would need to contact the high bidder asking them to retract the bid or contact the winning bidder and explain the mistake to see if they wish to cancel.

When you can end a listing

If you end a listing early, it risks disappointing potential buyers, so we strongly discourage all our sellers from doing so. However, we understand that there are times when it might be necessary to end a listing early. Some valid reasons include:

• The item is lost, broken, or no longer available
  • You made a mistake, such as listing the wrong starting price in an auction

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/selling/listings/creating-managing-listings/cancelling-listing?id=4146&s...

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

This link might work:

http://contact.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ContactUserNextGen&recipient=bidderid

Replace bidderid with bidder's user name.

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent