i just want to speak to ebay about a bully tactic from my buyer

how do i speak to a person at ebay about  a buyer who is bullying me

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

Here's a link to get a call back or chat.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid 

But you can also report the buyer using the link on the order details

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

First of all, I would strongly encourage you to take the good advice that Douglaspuglas has already given you.  If you have not already done so add the buyer's User ID to your Blocked Bidders List, making sure that the "Don't Allow Blocked Buyers To Contact Me" option has also been activated.

Given that you have recently been in a transaction with this buyer the blocks will take a bit longer to kick in than they otherwise would have done, but once they do the buyer will not be able to harass you with any further unwanted messages.

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

@ramblingsidrumpole wrote:

how do i speak to a person at ebay about  a buyer who is bullying me

How are they bullying you? Are they making specific threats or demanding things that were not offered in the listing via eBay messages? If so, scroll right to the bottom of the message window and at the bottom there is an "Action"menu; if you click on that there is a "Report message" option. Using this option reports the buyer to eBay.

If you do contact eBay's customer services I'd suggest doing so via "live chat" and saving a copy of the transcript. You should take anything eBay's customer service reps tell you with a pinch of salt - they are renowned for telling users what they want to hear in order to get them off the line.

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

this is brilliant Thank you I am being browbeaten with threats I realised on checking through history that they were NOT good people to deal with I wish I had blocked their chance to bid

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

follow up I spoke to Customer service and they have helped me sort this buyer I am- so relieved to be ble to sort this out Thank you all for your help and comments *

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent
Got selling related questions? Start here: