eBay Marketing Programme

Can anyone shed any light on the recent marketing programme comms

https://pages.ebay.co.uk/promote-your-listings/terms/b2c/ 

it looked to go live 19th March which has co-incided with an obvious sustained drop in sales 

is there something new that all sellers need to do around this to return to regular sales. It's not that clear from the lengthy document 

can anyone advise 

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

eBay Marketing Programme

I do know they abandoned Promoted listings Express (promote your auctions) which i think is what caused my sales to massively fall off a cliff. Obv they were too much like value for money that theyd rather try and push everyone to pay per click.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

eBay Marketing Programme

Hi gthomas43, thanks for your post.

Please note that every action we take in terms of marketing or updates, it would be to help sellers with their sales. The more you sale, the better for us as well. So, this wouldn't have any negative impact in your sales, and no there is nothing new in particular that sellers need to do around this to sell more. Just to be safe, I've just reviewed your account as well and I couldn't find anything in particular that could be reducing your  sales.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent