Why has Ebay removed the sort option "Lowest Price" and only has "Lowest Price +P&P" ?

I've noticed that the sort by "Lowest Price" option has disappeared from ebay's sort options.   The option is just  "Lowest Price+P&P" 

As a seller with free P&P on all my listings, this is frustrating. I'm now not coming at the top of the searches, as other sellers with lower priced items  but with additional P&P charges are showing as cheaper than me, even if their total price inc P&P is more.

Am I best to change all my listings (2000+) to have additional P&P rather than free postage?

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Why has Ebay removed the sort option "Lowest Price" and only has "Lowest Price +P&P" ?

I think you have this the wrong way around.

If you are offering fee postage, your products will appear in that search at the price you are asking, e.g. £10.00 plus free postage = £10.00 total.

Under the old method, when you could search by cost only (ignoring p&p), your listings would appear lower down the listings as those with a cheaper item cost would be further up the listings, even if their postage charges made it more expensive than yours.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

i have seen problems

i searched lowest price then soon as i brought the cheapest item a cheaper one appeared after the purchase

also im getting fed up with item listings ie £14  then when you click on it jumps to £18 and thats not because of over seas charges or vat because its domestic items do it  ,makes me not want to use ebay.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent