Unfair feedback?

Hi all

Recently I sold a vaseline. The title states that its a vaseline petroleum jelly. The description states this and that its protecting properties. I sent the item to the buyer within 12 hours of purchase. The item arrived with them in 4 days as its Xmas, that's not bad. 

The buyer was not happy as the tub of vaseline says "vaseline protecting jelly". Instead of vaseline petroleum jelly. I purchased a return label. Royal mail showed a picture of the buyer refusing to send the item back. 

The buyer then left me negative feedback stating it took ages to be delivered and item was not as described and called us jokers and that he cannot understand how we have 100% positive feedback that he would give minus score if he could. 

I asked ebay to kindly remove it as I felt it was unfair. Ebay have reviewed and decided to not remove the feedback to my AMAZEMENT. 

Is thus justified? Is there anyway that I can get it removed?

Thanks

Margaret. Qualitydeals4u 

Message 1 of 21
See Most Recent
20 REPLIES 20

Re: Unfair feedback?

Wow, this is a lot more complicated than I thought. There is Vaseline petroleum jelly with only petrolatum; Vaseline protecting jelly with only petrolatum; Vaseline protecting jelly with petrolatum, BHT, tocopheryl actate; Vaseline healing jelly with only petrolatum... 

Unilever seem to be playing mix and match with product names and contents!

Message 21 of 21
See Most Recent
Got selling related questions? Start here: