Sending to what appears to be a Zambian freight forwarding service

I recently sold an old 27" iMac on eBay and the buyer just paid. The address in the order details says C/O ONEWORLD ZAMBIA at the beginning, but the weird thing is that the address that follows just looks like a regular house on a residential street when I checked on Google. Despite that, I'm assuming it's a type of mail forwarding service.

I've tried searching but most of the info I can find is quite old, with a lot of previous situations referencing PayPal protection, but this payment was made through eBay. People have said it'd common for these types of services to be used and the buyer hasn't tried any funny business with sending alternate addresses or anything. I'm concerned that the item could be damaged en route though. Is there anything I can do now that will protect myself, and ensure eBay side with me if something goes wrong? Not sure if I should message the buyer asking them to acknowledge they're liable for any damages.

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

papso22
Experienced Mentor

I suggest you read the exclusions to the ebay money back guarantee.   That will tell you how you are protected if the buyer uses a freight forwarder.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

papso22
Experienced Mentor

I suggest you read the exclusions to the ebay money back guarantee.   That will tell you how you are protected if the buyer uses a freight forwarder.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Thanks, seems I was looking in the wrong place

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent