Selling

I am only able to list an item if I use incognito (at ebay's recommendation) 

Has anyone else encountered this please?

I use Kaspersky antivirus (which apparently is trying to destroy the Western World judging by the replies I've had so far!) and it's not caused by them, or if it is they are not admitting it. Maybe it's part of a cunning plan!

Any serious help would be greatly appreciated, otherwise I shall just continue incognito (like the best spies!)

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Selling

Thank you for your reply. I did clear cookies and the cache to no avail, however, like you, another contributor suggested changing my browser which I shall now do. Thanks again, John

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

Selling

You could try clearing your cache and cookies on your desktop. We had a similar issue a couple of weeks ago using chrome too and had to use incognito (still didn't work properly tho) and ended up using Firefox. The issue was the certificate. 

My business was a finalist in the ebay business awards 2023.
Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

Selling

rjwilmsi
Conversationalist

Have you tried deleting all your eBay cookies?

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

Selling

Well, I suspect you've tried clearing the cookies. If you can't solve it in that browser re-install the browser and de-select any option to do with Kaspersky. Even better install Brave browser.

As for Kaspersky? In my past life, I worked in IT security and met the people who code it. The UK media like to play these silly games just to put fear into the voters. Far more to fear from Norton 🙂

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

Selling

Thank you for your very reassuring reply. I haven't heard of Brave browser, however, I have now checked it out and shall be following your advice. Thanks again, John

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

Selling

Thank you for your reply. I did clear cookies and the cache to no avail, however, like you, another contributor suggested changing my browser which I shall now do. Thanks again, John

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent