Photo uploading has changed! I add all my photos but then cannot go further!!

Hi,

Uploading photos is now different. I add all my photos but then there is no option to give upload! I cannot go back or forward in the listing process. I am listing on the app and did not have any problems before. Is this a new thing?

thanks

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

It's the app.  It will throw up all sorts of glitches.

Try uninstalling and reinstating it, see if that helps.  If there's still the issue you may need to turn to a desktop browser, to complete your listing.  Chrome and Firefox work best on eBay.

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

The new update is trash, I'm doing some listing and the photos sometimes upload and sometimes don't, had to

coke out of the listing 3 times and try uploading each time and finally did it

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

Same here, I upload photos then there's no way to proceed further with a listing. Uninstalled app then reinstalled but makes no difference, still unable to list via the app. Very poor indeed, can't believe it's not been resolved yet. 

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

It's a nightmare, only way to bypass it is to upload via desktop webpage, (you can do this on the phone). I'd go down the usual avenues to list like sell similar then add your photos there and complete the listing via the app. Main reason I use the app is it's easier and convenient. Very frustrating it's not sorted yet

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

Im having trouble uploading.  using ios 15 safari.
No problems in 2023...

select 12 photos or 4, doesnt matter, ~500kb  each, sometimes it works sometimes not.
2hours wasted trying...........

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent