Not helpful members at all!

Please do not come on here expecting some helpful impartial useful advice. In fact I challenge you to find one post where a seller hasn't ultimately been blamed for a completely unfair stacked system which always going to believe a sellers lies. In fact in my honest opinion these are just ebay employees reinforcing a totally unfair stacked system. I'm just gutted it took me so long to realise what a fool I'd been thinking I would would receive any help. Ebay have u huge unfair monopoly that their never gonna give up and their gonna keep up their terrible attitudes to sellers because they know there isn't a damn thing u can do. They'll just take the money right out your account for the criminals. Oh and please don't ever sell a vehicle on here unless it's cash only. You will have little to no recourse if some 1 wants a free car. Guarantee you ebay wouldn't lift a finger to help you. No doubt this will be taken down by an unhelpful member who's actually an employee lol.

Message 1 of 22
See Most Recent
21 REPLIES 21

@*vyolla* wrote:

@jamie7177 wrote:

Oh and please don't ever sell a vehicle on here unless it's cash only. You will have little to no recourse if some 1 wants a free car. Guarantee you ebay wouldn't lift a finger to help you.

Payments for cars should be cash on collection or bank transfer on collection (if preferred by the seller) - eBay won't accept electronic payments for cars so I'm not sure what other payment method you offered for your car?

Vehicles are also specifically excluded from eBay's Money Back Guarantee so I'm not sure how eBay facilitated the buyer in receiving their money back.

Maybe if the OP calms down and explains exactly what happened someone could try and help him with his situation. My gut feeling is that it will be a matter for the police now but I'm just curious how eBay could have been complicit in the theft of a vehicle when the payment should have been made outside of eBay.

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Message 21 of 22
See Most Recent

Like i said 🙄

Message 22 of 22
See Most Recent
Got selling related questions? Start here: