My brand still doesn’t appear

Can anyone offer any advice please. I've been selling for a few weeks and my brand still does not appear in the brand filter to select. How do I get my brand included. I have some feedbacks, albeit only 17 but they are all 5*. 

Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

Small fish in a big sea ?.

You have 1 item listed against thousands of others.

Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

Yep, very big sea! Type in 'first aid kit' in the search and you get 7000 listings, upto and more than a fiver cheaper than yours, so your one listing isn't going to stand out much i'm afraid 😉

Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

@itssmart wrote:

Can anyone offer any advice please.

Yes. Sell off all your stock in a joblot, cut your losses & regroup for a different approach. I'm being serious, I can see what you're doing & you're doing almost everything right, but your business model is never going to succeed with this approach at that price point.

Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

Thanks. The question wasn't about standing out and I'm a new seller so totally accept I'm small but the question was about how to get my brand listed so when you filter by brand my brand is one you can pick.  Not how to stand out more. Is there something I need to do do that my brand name is added to the choice when you filter by brand

Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

You don't even have your brand name in the title.   Many people don't read descriptions so won't know there is a brand name at all.  

From the title it appears to be a generic unnamed brand. 

Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

You would have to contact eBay but for now at least I wouldn't bother.

Only a few dozen of the 7000+ results get the brand filter, the rest are unbranded or unspecified. For eBay to add you to that small list I would imagine they will need to see an established brand and you may need an inside connection at eBay. 

Most buyers won't filter by brand I don't believe, they will just type the brand into their search bar if the have one in mind and scroll through what comes up. When I searched first aid kits, yours was 2nd on the list as a sponsored item. 

What I would do with your listing is get my brand name in the item title if you want it to stick out there, and remove the commas in the title. If you have access, use eBay terapeak to see which are the most successful listings and how their item and listing layout might differ from yours. 

Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

Those H-Line ones look to be the best performing on eBay by a distance and they are not listed in the brand filter. Their brand isn't in the title but stands out well in the main listing photo. 

Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent
Got selling related questions? Start here: