Inviataion only, free listings until 15th April!

This will please some, and annoy others!

I have it on my other ID, but not this one.

From T&Cs

What's it all about?

• Get 100% off fixed order level fee of 30p and variable percentage final value fees ("FVF") per listing in final value fees if the item sells and pay no insertion fee.
  • Other fees, including any International fees, still apply.
  • Listings must start during the promotional period.
  • Listings can be auction-style or fixed price format.
  • The promotion start and end dates are included in the email we send to invited sellers.
  • Eligible listings must sell during the promotion period or within the first listing period post promotion end date.

Message 1 of 43
See Most Recent
42 REPLIES 42

Re: Inviataion only, free listings until 15th April!

havent had any fvf offers for over a year must get an invite soon and im a private seller thankyou for your 15yrs with us bull

Message 41 of 43
See Most Recent

It does work, as you probably now already know if you have sold something. I was sceptical at first but got the full amount from the first sale and have done since. 

Message 42 of 43
See Most Recent

Hi, I have listed items 13th, 14th and 15th April but have received an email over this bank holiday weeked offering 80% off listing fees?

I thought the previous offer of totally free listings would not end until 15th May if listed by 15th April as within a cycle period as I thought I read in rules back in February?

If it has ended - I will need to end all listings by end of day today assuming they will all automatically be charged full listing fees if anything sells after today unless I accept the 80% off fees offer by midnight tonight and I know to choose sell similar. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Message 43 of 43
See Most Recent
Got selling related questions? Start here: