I cant upload photos to existing multi item listings (ok on new items though)

cant get through to ebay help, any ideas please? - (please respond in basic language as Im not very tech savvy!)

Until today ive had no problems uploading photos from my PC but today when I try to add a photo to AN EXISTING item it just doesnt load . It works fine on new listings. Ive switched off and on, logged out and cleared browsing history etc all the usual stuff but no luck. Is there a fault with ebay? I dont think its my PC as I can upload for new items

Message 1 of 12
See Most Recent
11 REPLIES 11

ive had this today never happened before added to my existing listing but photos wont upload

Message 2 of 12
See Most Recent

Same here, been all day. Deffinitely a glitch at Ebay towers.

Message 3 of 12
See Most Recent

It's Friday, that special day of the week when eBay's users become unwilling beta testers for the day. If something has always worked for you on eBay and it has suddenly stopped working on a Friday there's a very good chance eBay is fixing something that wasn't broken to begin with.

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Message 4 of 12
See Most Recent

Same here for us! Although, even if we create a new Multi Listing, the photos will not load. So we cannot list any new Multi Listings or add new images to existing ones!

Message 5 of 12
See Most Recent

Yep theres A BIG BIG BIG PROBLEM with photo upload....It wouldnt be so bad if only they'd only come clean n admit to a problem; then and at least then we'd all know not to waste our time trying.... they're so quick over all the other silly little issues... etc.,

Message 6 of 12
See Most Recent

Yes image upload is broken.

It's Ebay side, CSP headers are broken - can see it in the developer tools, need them to fix is asap.

Message 7 of 12
See Most Recent

Glad I found this thread, I've nearly pulled my hair out today thinking it's me! 

Message 8 of 12
See Most Recent

The system they use to take our money, never fails, does it ?

Message 9 of 12
See Most Recent

Yes, the same problem triumph

Message 10 of 12
See Most Recent

Does anyone think ebay know of the problem and are trying to fix it????? I never know how to tell them there`s a problem!! They really should have a direct way for sellers to report technical faults TO SOMEONE WHO WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

I had a whole list of things ready to communicate to their `talk direct to the CEO ` opportunity the other week but of course the link didnt work...so no doubt they took it that everthing in the seller world is hunky dorey as they probably didnt get many/any messages !

Message 11 of 12
See Most Recent

Do they know? how do we know if they are fixing it?

Message 12 of 12
See Most Recent