Getting paid by ebay when I have sold two items a week ago

sold two items a week  ago posted arrived not on old I have been paid for items before and  after them...what can I do ?

Message 1 of 14
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

so I have answered it myself...the tv plus the model minus 14.99 for listing the honda leaves 18.98....thanks for the help

View solution in original post

Message 14 of 14
See Most Recent
13 REPLIES 13

sorry HOLD

Message 2 of 14
See Most Recent

Hi geraste_6208, thanks for your post.

I was checking for you there, and I cannot see any funds being held. Are you referring to a different account, or were the funds released already?

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 3 of 14
See Most Recent

1 Feb 2024

Order 02-11135-74415

JVC 3050 UK PORTABLE TV

COMPLETED

Completed

£26.00£26.00
1 Feb 2024

Order 25-11118-48863

THUNDERBIRDS 'TALKING' ROLLS ROYCE

COMPLETED

Completed

£7.97
Message 4 of 14
See Most Recent

£26 and £7.97 never payed out both completed 1st Feb no funds received...funds have been received before and after...

Message 5 of 14
See Most Recent

Thanks for your reply, geraste_6208.

I've just checked there, and I can see that those transactions were paid on February 6th. If you go to your payments section, check your payouts tab, and check the payout in question you will see the payout in question there, and you can also see a full breakdown of the payout. Just to clarify, no funds are being held in your account at the moment.

If you don't see this payout in your bank account, please contact your bank for further assistance.

Thank you,

Marco.

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 6 of 14
See Most Recent

You may have received instant payouts for some items you have sold,  but eBay may have placed an initial 21 day hold now , because you are a returning seller after having a break from selling, and so eBay wish to see that the items have been delivered.

Do you have tracking showing delivery?  Enter this where you marked the items as dispatched and the payout can be released sooner.

You have had a break from selling,  have you fully registered for eBay's Managed Payments?  If not,  this too can delay your payouts.

See here:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/help/selling/getting-paid/introducing-managed-payments-ebay?id=4795

Message 7 of 14
See Most Recent

Are you checking the correct bank account for the payouts?

Remember payouts go straight to your bank, not to Paypal 

Message 8 of 14
See Most Recent

I can see no payment on the 6th Feb for the two items...I assume they would be combined togeter for £33.97 on my payments all togeter .....

Message 9 of 14
See Most Recent

*vyolla*
Experienced Mentor

Once paid out, the funds take 0 - 4 days to clear into your bank account (clearance time depends on which bank you're with, some are faster than others).

Message 10 of 14
See Most Recent

If  you  cannot see your payments in the link below,  in any form ,  it may still be ' processing',   then you need to complete the process of registering for Managed Payments,  I have included the link above.

See here: can you see your payments?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sh/fin/transactions

Message 11 of 14
See Most Recent

so answer me this why for the jvc tv does £26.99 less .99 fees equel a payment of £18.98 ???? a payment I was not expecting ..and the thunderbirds car doesn't add up either

Message 12 of 14
See Most Recent

*vyolla*
Experienced Mentor

Your JVC sold for £20 plus £6.99 postage, eBay's fee would be 12.8% of £26.99 plus 30p.

So, 12.8% fee would be £3.45, and if you add the 30p to that it makes a total of £3.75 fees. 

Message 13 of 14
See Most Recent

so I have answered it myself...the tv plus the model minus 14.99 for listing the honda leaves 18.98....thanks for the help

Message 14 of 14
See Most Recent