5 REPLIES 5

Free to sell pre owned clothing

*vyolla*
Experienced Mentor

No, it doesn't.

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

Thank you for that as I have 2 pairs in my listings but I cannot see anything about being charged a fee.  

Do you know how much I would be charged please?  And where do I see my items that will be charged?

Thank you

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

As a private seller you'll be charged eBay final value fees of 13% + 30p.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/fees-private-sellers?id=4822&st=3&pos=1&qu...

You can't see a list of what listings will incur a final value fee. If you're listing clothing then there's no fee.

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

*vyolla*
Experienced Mentor

Just a heads up, I would not use eBay's AI to write descriptions on your behalf, it's likely that you'll end up with item not as described returns (you have to pay the return postage cost).

It's important to put measurements in listings for clothing (measure underarm to underarm at least), I always enclose a photo of the garment lying flat with a ruler lying across it just to show exactly what the measurement is, then there's no argument.

For example, on a size 8 dress you currently have listed the AI has put "The dress is brand new with tags and is available in size S, which is perfect for regular size types of women." which is gibberish really given that 'regular size types' would be open to buyer interpretation.

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

Thank you so much for your help slight_smile

It was just easier to get it done for you.

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent