Evri is the worst of the worst delivery company i nearly lost my business on other selling platform

Evri have a bad reputation previously aswell with the name of Hermes and now they trading as Evri to hide the bad service my question is why Ebay allowing them to operate here its a bad news for ebay and the sellers im broke cause of them im starting from scratch again lost a lot of money in another selling platform cause whether the item lost or pictures with out fisical delivery and a lot more .

Message 1 of 26
See Most Recent
25 REPLIES 25

Evri is the worst of the worst delivery company i nearly lost my business on other selling platform

I have to agree.

As a seller I never use Evri. I always use Royal Mail.

As a buyer I have had deliveries left on the door step or thrown over the side gate even when I was at home listening out for the door bell.

Message 21 of 26
See Most Recent

I have had several problems with Evri 'delivering' my purchases - dumped outside on the pathway in the pouring rain, left at the wrong address, plastic display item forced into my letter box, half in, half out causing damage and the latest - not received at all (although driver photo shows parcel left by my front door 🤔

I now ask sellers which service they use - some have kindly switched to RM for me - but if not then I won't buy from them. As a seller myself it frustrates me that eBay suggest Evri over other services. 
I always use RM for my customers. 
When expecting a parcel, the RM app keeps you updated and offers a change of delivery address/date which is great and my lovely postie is really helpful. 

Message 22 of 26
See Most Recent

Latest update : having had communications with a rep of the CEO, for past
couple of months, things appear much better, however, I won't give up using
RM, they are my "go to" when listing. Evri have created a customer group in
the hopes of improving operations. Here's hoping!

Kind regards
Message 23 of 26
See Most Recent

A step in the right direction then so that's positive at least 👍😊

Message 24 of 26
See Most Recent

Any suggestions for a courier 

Message 25 of 26
See Most Recent

It amazes me how and why eBay allows these clowns to be used, (maybe eBay simply does not care as long as they receive their monies).

Looks like my delivery has been lost by Evri and eBay will have to refund me, no doubt I'll be ask to do the donkey work of chasing everyone.

The best and only thing that needs to happen to Evri is for it to go bust.

Message 26 of 26
See Most Recent
Got selling related questions? Start here: