Anyone had a discounted fees offer recently?

I used to get a 70% off fees offer every couple of weeks, but haven't had any for a while now. Anyone else suffering the same fate? 

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

They are certainly still being sent out.  I last had one two weeks ago on 19th April and have had an offer of 80% off every two weeks this year so far.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

They are certainly still being sent out.  I last had one two weeks ago on 19th April and have had an offer of 80% off every two weeks this year so far.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Hi i have mentioned this before in relation to selling promotions.

Promotion due to start tomorrow and i have a tip and just checked and it worked for me.

Using desktop go to seller hub.

Scroll down to Promotional offers then select

Select view expired offers if you select last one you received.

Page opens offering me a discount due to start tomorrow.

I pressed activate and i now have activated my 70% offer which starts tomorrow a day in advance before i received any offers.

You must do it on desktop and you must have the seller hub.

It worked for me today and other times in the past when i was not sent anything on a Friday morning regarding any promotional discounts. Hope it works for you.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent
Got selling related questions? Start here: