Any idea when auction failures resulting from ebay will be solved?

Had this message from a regular bidder regarding an auction he was hoping to bid on and indeed win -.weird ending on auction .got last 10 secs and lost whole page for bidding and jumped to viewing item page.
Never had that happen before.hopefully doesn't happen again.

Any thoughts on what i should tell him in the absence of anticipated zero response from ebay staff?
Seems the focus of late has been on photo feedback's ( which i have never seen one) - and now the joke AI descriptions. 
When the ship is sinking, there's little point on picking a new colour scheme for the cabins.
Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

As far as I'm aware this glitch has been ongoing for sometime.

I have 2 suggestions for your last second bidder:

Either bid earlier, knowing that the glitch is persistant for the last 10-20 seconds or sign up for a FREE online sniper programme that will bid for them in the last 3-10 seconds of an auction end.

As I no longer trust eBay to register my direct bid on items, I personally now use a sniper and it works wonders 🤗

Truth hurts. Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with a seat missing, but it hurts.

You may think you have pushed ALL my buttons, but you still haven't found the mute!
Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

papso22
Experienced Mentor

It won't be fixed if ebay don't acknowledge it as a problem, which they haven't and won't. 

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent