Yodel: We came to collect your parcel but it wasn't available. Please rearrange your collection

Hello.

I bought something on the ebay and here is the tracking information. The seller already sent the parcel photo along with the tracking number before handing over to yodel for collection. I can't seem to figure out what's going on here. I have also messaged the seller but they don't know also. Is this a delay or glitch? it's my first time experiencing something like this. Yodel site doesn't say much about this error.

Please help me out, thank you.

This was from ebay.co.uk tracking status and the current status is this below - sent with Yodel

Status: We came to collect your parcel but it wasn't available. Please rearrange your collection.

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Yodel: We came to collect your parcel but it wasn't available. Please rearrange your collection

Hello there, Just curious if your package ever got delivered? I am having the same message on my Yodel delivery tracking and want to know if i should request for a refund.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Yes, the item has been delivered. I think there was an issue with the packlink driver as they did not scan my parcel for yodel network - resulting in the glitch and error. It was randomly at my local delivery hub the next night. But when the yodel driver deliver my item from the local delivery hub, the tracking information on that day was confusing, as it did not indicate how many stops away my house was on the Yodel site. There was no map. I think the glitch from packlink caused it.

As for refund,  you should contact the seller to see if you can work something out. Ask them to help you in this situation. If doesn't arrived after the estimated date, open a return case with ebay.

Citation from: Ask eBay to step in and help for buyers

"Once you've requested a return or reported that an item hasn't arrived, the seller should respond within 3 business days. After that, you can ask us to step in and help."

-

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent
Got Postage related questions? Start here: