Shipping label problems UK

Trying to print shipping labels today, I use a dymo printer with 4x6 shipping labels. 

For some reason when i buy my labels, it comes with a certificate of postage for online postage at the botton of the page. This does not fit on a 4x6 shipping label and im only able to print using an A4 sheet of paper and stick on using sellotape. 

Multiple other issues happening,

. new listings are showing as 0 views but have multiple watchers 

. problem with traffic, big spike in imppressions over 10 days without any increased page views

. unable to list new items on desktop without getting error messages, but listing on the mobile app works fine. 

Is anyone else facing similar problems at the moment?

Please Ebay, can you step in and resolve this? There is definitely some kind of issue with my account. I have spoke to customer service a number of times but so far nothing has been resolved. 

Its hard to run a business on here with constant glitches and no solution. 

Message 1 of 29
See Most Recent
28 REPLIES 28

This is killing me. I have A4 adhesive 1/4 paper and I am being forced to use 1 order for 1 paper instead of 4 orders for 1 A4 sheet 

Message 21 of 29
See Most Recent

Today standard post are fine, printing just the label, but tracked 48 are still printing on a full A4 page each with proof of post.

Message 22 of 29
See Most Recent

Absolute nightmare, we had 15 special deliveries to post out, usually it'd all be on 5 pages, it's printed off 13! I really hope this is a glitch, otherwise we're screwed!

Message 23 of 29
See Most Recent

This printing lable issue is crazy, i use a 6 x 4 printer for my lables so cannot print out any lables.

Called customer serices yesterday and after about an our on the phone the answer was to contact Royal Mail.

I contacted Royal Mail and it an eBay issue.

I wouldent mid but you dont even need proof of posting as when your package is scanned ito the system at the post office they give you a printed Proof Of Posting.

Sort it out eBay....

Message 24 of 29
See Most Recent

@bbtrading123 wrote:

This printing lable issue is crazy, i use a 6 x 4 printer for my lables so cannot print out any lables.

Called customer serices yesterday and after about an our on the phone the answer was to contact Royal Mail.

I contacted Royal Mail and it an eBay issue.

I wouldent mid but you dont even need proof of posting as when your package is scanned ito the system at the post office they give you a printed Proof Of Posting.

Sort it out eBay....

It's fixed for me back to x4 labels an A4 sheet thank god

Message 25 of 29
See Most Recent

Could not agree more........

Yet another ill thought through "improvment".

eBay say it's Royal Mail. If you go to Royal Mail Click & Drop there is no problem at all.

Message 26 of 29
See Most Recent

Looks like issue is fixed! 😎

Many thanks to whoever sorted it!

Message 27 of 29
See Most Recent

Hi, Its  very annoying ebay trying to improve something that was working just fine !

I sell postcards & stamps so all items go in a small 16x11 cm envelope and Royal Mail  labels were printed landscape. Now they come out portrait and look dammed stupid sideways and due to the bottom of the envelope having 'Do Not Bend' there isn't as much room to tape the labels on. !

And like the rest of you,am suffering an unrequired proof of postage slip,which of course means using more printing paper for something I don't need. For God sake eBay, Royal Mail give you a printed proof of postage with all the items on one slip. "Please Amend" and stop trying to improve things that already work well "

Regards

B'Frustrated !

Message 28 of 29
See Most Recent

Yes same problem here can change the settings to 4x6 label  before i download  but on the 

label  it says there will be a supplemental charge if i drop off at the post office  just off to fid out if there is a charge or  not

Message 29 of 29
See Most Recent
Got Postage related questions? Start here: