I can't see the Royal Mail postal option.

I don't want to use Yodel. I know nothing about Yodel and the Post Office I use is quite convenient for my work. What is Packlink?

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Royal Mail's prices change on the 2nd so it is probably down whilst they update it. 

Packlink is just an intermediary where you can buy labels for various other couriers such as Evri, Yodel, DPD, UPS... Think of it like Parcel2Go if you have ever used that. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

Royal Mail's prices change on the 2nd so it is probably down whilst they update it. 

Packlink is just an intermediary where you can buy labels for various other couriers such as Evri, Yodel, DPD, UPS... Think of it like Parcel2Go if you have ever used that. 

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Thanks, but I've never used Parcel2Go so don't know anything about it. I have collected items from "click and collect" shops although they can be highly inconvenient and somewhat distant from me. 

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

Packlink / Parcel2Go are just a convenient way of getting prices from lots of couriers on one page and buying through them rather than going to the courier's site directly. Sometimes it works out cheaper sometimes it's better to buy off the courier direct, it depends on the parcel size and weight. 

Royal Mail will be back to normal soon, whether it's just after midnight or if not check again in the morning. 

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

I think you are right as I was able to buy a Royal Mail label on eBay today. I've also looked into Yodel: I noticed a lady in front of me at my local supermarket collecting a Yodel item so the assistant was able to advise me.

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent
Got Postage related questions? Start here: