Refund

Hi, is it possible to refund a refund, bought an item no problem both left possitive feedback, and then the seller refunded me in error. I just do not know how to send the money back to him. Thanks

Message 1 of 25
See Most Recent
24 REPLIES 24

Re: Refund

Just btw a seller is very unlikely to have refunded everyone by mistake. They would have to do it manually one by one and it would be very deliberate.

Message 21 of 25
See Most Recent

Hi, Thanks for the promt reply, no I never rang Ebay, but I don't think it has been hacked, because when I tranfered the refund through PayPal his profile and name came up. But I do think he may have been suspended from Ebay, though I am still receiving messages from him. 

Message 22 of 25
See Most Recent

Thanks, just blocked him, this is the first time I have used this community centre, great keep up the good work.

Message 23 of 25
See Most Recent

Hi, This is ongoing from my first post, I have just received a call (landline) from this seller, saying he made a refund by mistake. This guy can hardly speak english, although I am sure he asked for bank details, (no chance)  I did get the callers number, I think it is international but not certain, 12 didget number. What I am certain is a scam. I did refund this seller for the full amount through PayPal, and it has been paid. I am just sick of this guy, but I do think Ebay need to know if this is a scam. Thanks.

Message 24 of 25
See Most Recent

what is this *bleep*

Message 25 of 25
See Most Recent
Got payments related questions? Start here: