Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Photo ID

Hi I've been asked to provide photo ID an bank details after 12 yrs .I don't have photo ID or bank online I sent copy of birth certificate but they want black an white only ebay have now restrictions on my account ..any one else had this ...thanks

final value fees

Hi was just wondering if anyone could help me please When my sales used to go through Paypal before it was changed i was able to print off a brief monthly statement of ebay sellers fees but now im unable to do thatI do not want to print off a whole m...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

eBay can’t verify my business details

Hi, I'm looking for some help here. I've been selling on eBay for over 20 years, but recently I formed a limited company. I've re-named my personal eBay account and converted it to business as I had 100% positive feedback and didn't want to restart f...

Resolved! Payment

hi guys someone has recently brought an item off mine and it was sent from ebay@ebay.com is this eBay's legit email? Thank you

Paying for an item won at auction-

I won an item I was bidding for but the seller cant seem to invoice me- there is also no ebay mesage to say I won the item either-I would appreciate any advice

Resolved! Reserve price revised

Hi, My daughter listed her iPhone today on my account. She accidentally added on reserve price. I then get notification of a bill for £18.38. The listing has no bids, so I went in and revised the listing and removed the reserve price. Will I still ge...

Why are eBay charging fees on postage and packaging?

So I've sold a few low value items lately( £1 to £125) and I've noticed that eBay are changing final value fees on the postage and packaging cost. For example, the higher value item I sold had a total cost of £130.32 inclusive of postage & packaging....

User avatar by Member
  • 34 replies
  • 23 kudos

Funds on hold for BROKEN ITEMS

Funds on hold for broken items! I recieved an email today Firstly it requested ID (which i have already uploaded!)Secondly it requested for me to PROVIDE RECEIPTS FOR SECOND HAND AND MOSTLY DAMAGED OLD ITEMS!let's breakthis down...Perfect example- I ...

New ID requirements are too intrusive

I've been using EBay for over 23 years, mostly buying and selling my own clothes. I've decided to stop using EBay to sell my own clothes because of their enhanced ID requirements which I feel are unnecessarily intrusive in order for me to prove I'm n...

Permanent Restriction - Funds on Hold

When I first learned of this restriction, I was told up to 170 days. The most recent update I've had is, minimum of 170 days and possibly up to 2 years. This is highly unethical practice from eBay, but despite lack of ethics it's surely illegal to ho...

Permanently suspended - funds on hold

My account has been suspended, with all products delivered, yet all of my funds are on hold (around £500) I spoke to eBay, and I was told I'd have to wait '170 days or more' to receive my funds. Has anyone else experienced this? Did you get your fund...