scamers

morning all ive been on ebay over 20 years and im still being scamed .i would take to long to go into allof them .but this one i sent a pair of boots to mr *bleep* about two weeks ago he saying that he has not had the boots BUT there was package by his bins so he took a picture of thepackage BUT did not take the packageinside he left itthere by the bins he is now sayingg hw wants his payment back becouse he didnot get the boots hes sent me loadsof not nevy nice emails its all down to me ..iknow tis is a big ask but has an yone got a number for ebay person please thanks you in hope paul 

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

scamers

You are not responsible for where a postie / courier leaves an item,  by bins,  seems to be a rgular spot.

Do you have tracking to show delivery?  That is all you need to enter, if the buyer opens a case for item not received, the case will then close in your favour.

If you do not have that tracking,  you will have to fully refund your buyer,  do so only through a case the buyer needs to open.

Either way, they're a troublesome buyer,  so block them from returning to your  sales here:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/bmgt/buyerrequirements

@johnlydon77 

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent