non-delivery?

Royal Mail tried to deliver parcel to my buyer twice. Eventually they returned the parcel back to me. Contacted the buyer who agreed to pay P&P again for me to send parcel to them which I did. Royal Mail again unable to deliver on 2 days running. Have messaged buyer to suggest they contact Royal Mail to collect or rearrange delivery. If the parcel is again returned to me can I cancel the sale & refund the buyer?

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

non-delivery?

Yes, to all your questions.

Yes, ask your buyer to check Royal Mail's Track and Trace online with that tracking number to see the instructions there for them to either go to their sorting office ( not Post Office),  and collect the item,  or inform them of a reliable date, for re delivery.

Should the item be returned to you Again,  then yes refund the buyer citing Problem with Buyer's Address.

This fully refunds the buyer,  refunds you, your seller fee,  and your seller performance is not affected.

Personally,  if this was to happen after refunding, I would block the buyer,  luck is on your side to have the item returned to you,  I wouldn't chance it a third time.

Block them here:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/bmgt/buyerrequirements

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent