my partner always seems to get 80% off selling fees , i have never ever got this , why is this ?

my partner always seems to get 80% off selling fees , i have never ever got this , why is this ?

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

There's no definitive answer here, some get them and some are offered these promotions less frequently,  some not at all.

eBay's only criteria for reciving promos,  is to be Above Standard for selling, also to have a regular selling account, it tends not to be offered it seems,  if you are an infrequent seller.

As said,  eBay do not reveal why some receive these promotions,  they are given out completely randomly.

One tip I will give,  do not rely on eBay messages offering these promotions,   these are sometimes not sent, but regularly check your Promotional section on your homepage, if you do receive one it will be there,  waiting to be Activated.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

plum993
Experienced Mentor

Well you haven't sold under your posting profile,so that is one reason.

The other reason is it's only available for "Private" sellers not Business sellers.

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent