Wrong delivery address

I purchased an item last night but when I paid for it I noticed my home address wasn't updated. I've tried contacting the seller 3 times to give them my updated address but they won't respond to any messages. What should I do? 
I have updated my address on PayPal & EBay now but on that order it still states my old address 

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Wrong delivery address

There's nothing else you can do.    If the seller goes ahead and posts it to your old address you can either try and retrieve it from there, or hope it gets returned to the seller and they resend it to your current address.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Wrong delivery address

Hi @andreakelly83-uk 

There was a tech issue identified with the IOS App where it reverted to an old delivery address. It sounds like this might have been the cause of your issue. A fix was rolled out so if you haven't already you will need to update the app to version 6.155.1.1, you will then be prompted to confirm the delivery address the next time you make a purchase.

The Tech team mailed all the affected accounts with an update on what to do next. If you haven't received it yet, you can reach out to customer support. They will be able to check that it was part of this bug and resolve any outstanding issues. 

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent