Warranty

I bought my wife a Galaxy S22pro in August, she has been having issues whereas the fone doesn't fully charge, and stops around 80-85%, and also on occasions has frozen, it has a 12 month warranty.

I paid almost £400 for this and when trying to contact the seller, they completely ignore my messages. which now have totalled 8, I know for a fact they are still trading as a business on eBay, since eBay washed their hands, I have written the seller a letter, which is displayed on the sale page, and once again I'm totally ignored.

I have checked with my account, and it was paid for on my VISA credit card, does anyone know where I stand with this purchase ?

I really want to display the name of the seller, so any potential customer can be warned, but, is this a good thing ?

Any kind of help will be appreciated

P.S.

The fone is a refurbished one, but was provided with a 12 month warranty

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Warranty

Unfortunately ebay don't get involved with warranties.    You need to ring your credit card company and see if they will help.   Good luck.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Warranty

*vyolla*
Experienced Mentor

@kenny0194 

If you funded the payment direct with a Visa credit card at eBay checkout (not via PayPal) then you should be able to issue a Section 75 chargeback for a not as described item and get a full refund that route.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Warranty

Thank you guys for the info, I tried to dig up my first post in this section, but couldn't find it...thank you for your time, these are a couple of options for me

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent