Stop Items Relisting If They Do not Sell

Hi

I'm trying to stop items relisting if they do not sell. I've read that you can go into 'Review Listing' and at the bottom above 'Submit' you can change it. I've tried this and there is no option at the bottom and there is no 'Submit' button, just  'Revise With Displayed Fees' or 'Preview'.

I may be missing something, but if someone can help I would be most grateful. By the way I am not a business user.

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I'm afraid ebay will relist items in auction format if they do not sell, so best only list for the amount of days your going to be available,so you can end them yourself,so for 1, 3, 5, 7 and 10 days

"When selecting a 1 or 3 day duration, you may see a message advising that, if your item doesn't sell, we'll relist it for you for free as a 7 day auction"

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

plum993
Experienced Mentor

If the items have had no bids or offers,then look in your  active selling and use the end listing option there.

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Thanks for that. I apologise as I didn't explain myself very well in my initial post. I have items that I wish to run until the end of the auction and if at that point they do not sell I do not want them to relist. I know I can end it once it has relisted, but I had an item relist previously and before I could end it a bid came in which caused a problem as I was away when the auction finished and struggled to post it in time. I would like to be in a postion where I can change an existing auction to ensure that it does not relist if it does not sell.

Many thanks.

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

I'm afraid ebay will relist items in auction format if they do not sell, so best only list for the amount of days your going to be available,so you can end them yourself,so for 1, 3, 5, 7 and 10 days

"When selecting a 1 or 3 day duration, you may see a message advising that, if your item doesn't sell, we'll relist it for you for free as a 7 day auction"

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

Ok, thanks for that. Shame really as it would be a handy feature to have.

Kind regards

Mark

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent