Standard promotion fees

Can anyone tell me how to turn off or adjust standard promotion fees please?
I have just seen a similar request on here where a reply implied the seller asking the question couldn't possibly have set these fees by accident because it takes 2 clicks. I can sadly confirm that it is definitely very possible to opt into this expensive setting by accident because I must have done the same myself & I'm now losing a lot of money. It is hardly worth selling with those deductions added. How can I stop these Standard Promotion Fees please? Tried searching eBay but only get the usual irrelevant waffle.

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Standard promotion fees

Not sure if you can do this on the app or mobile browser, but it can be done on a PC / Desktop and use Chrome or Firefox as they work best with eBay.

On the Seller Hub, go to My eBay Selling >>  Active Listing.

Under the title Quick Filters click on the tab Promoted Listings Standard - promoted.

This brings up all the items where Promotion has been added.

On the left click on Edit Promoted listing,  then you can see where to deselect the blue toggle to show a clear toggle scroll down click on Apply.

Find the Seller Hub if you're not on it already here:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sh/ovw

@cooltide67 

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Standard promotion fees

Thanks so much. I was doing fine there until I got to Edit Promoted Listing. Each of my 31 'eligable' offer an option to 'Promote'. So I hope that might mean that I am not going to be charged the extra fee in any further sales. Which also confirms that those which have sold & led to huge deductions were indeed opted in accidentally.
Thanks for your help, much appreciated.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent