Sold item

Hello all sorry to ask but i am confused i had a item for sale and was left to run as a buy it now. I have been sick and have just started to check my items and find my item sold on the 17th and payment taken. I also have a mail to say my card had been charged for the amount and the item was cancelled and i am unsure what ebay has done, as i am unsure if my item has sold or if the money has been returned to buyer, and if so there is no reason and i am unsure if i have to post the item as i am not sure if the item has been paid for all these things have been done in the back ground and i have just noticed this, and i am not sure what i should do please if you have any advice would appreciate the help thank you

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Sold item

It may be that the buyer a little over eagerly opened that item not received case,  as they saw the item was not being dispatched, they escalated the case,  and eBay has refunded them.

You can check if the transaction was paid and then refunded here:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sh/fin/transactions

If this is still not clear,  then contact eBay Customer Services who have full access to your account and can  see what has happened here.

To Contact Customer Services, I find the quickest way to contact them, either for a Live Chat, or you can select to speak and request a Call Back, to click on this link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

On weekdays lines open between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m.

On weekends they open between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.

@br1kem-0 

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Sold item

papso22
Experienced Mentor

I am also not sure what has happened here.  If it wasn't for the timeframe I would have said that the buyer paid, then opened a not received case, you didn't respond and ebay refunded them from your card as the original payment was on hold.

But that shouldn't happen in just three days. 

There will be clues in your account/messages that explain the series of events, including a case being opened, if that's what happened.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent