Selling limit Request

Hi guys, im currenlty trying to sell my collection which have over 100 items and price ranged from few pound up to £100+, Been trying to get a increase limit for months but ebay just increase like 3-10 limit at a time each month and I currently have 30 sold and my 90 days total is £1,644.08 with just 29 listing limit avaiable for the past month and even less before that. I should be able to request another increase in 2 days so what should i do in order to get more listing like over 100 

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Selling limit Request

*vyolla*
Experienced Mentor

There isn't anything more you can do to increase your selling limits, as you list and sell more items it will keep increasing.

Be aware that whilst private sellers don't pay tax on selling off their own personal items, HMRC may send you a nudge letter asking you to confirm that you are a private seller, only because many items in your collection are new and same category, which will likely be a trigger.

eBay will pass on data to HMRC automatically if you're selling 30 or more items a year OR have total earnings over the equivalent of £1,740. eBay will automatically share this information with HMRC by 31 January 2025 – the first lot of data-sharing will cover the 2023/24 tax year.

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent