Report seller keeps saying ran into problems tried at least 5 times very frustrating as received abu

Tried reporting seller as gave honest feedback wasn't nasty as since have received offensive messages. I've tried reporting seller more than 5 times on different occasions and been told ran into problems try again later I've tried again later over and over please help

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Report seller keeps saying ran into problems tried at least 5 times very frustrating as received abu

What are you trying to report a seller for?

Is it the one you left negative feedback for?   A case for item not as described will only close if a buyer does not escalate the case in time.  If there is no activity it will close in 30 days.

Another for that item cannot be opened with eBay.

For the return of that £8 postage,  you could try and ask Customer Services to reimburse you, explain the error in not escalating, worth a shot.  Any penalties they give to the seller will not be shown to you.

To Contact Customer Services, I find the quickest way to contact them, either for a Live Chat, or you can select to speak and request a Call Back, to click on this link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

On weekdays lines open between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m.

On weekends they open between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.

@picuk666 

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

If the seller has sent you offensive emails, you can report them to Ebay direct from the message.

Find and open the message from your inbox and scroll right to the bottom, past all of the 'small print'.

Click on 'Action' to show the dropdown menu.

There are two options:

'Report message'

'Block this member'.

If you do both of those things, the seller won't be able to message you again and Ebay will see their offensive message.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent