Refunds on eaby mafia

I bought coffee grinder 3 weeks ago still not got it asked eaby for refund no answer! Eaby Web said refund guarantee straight away but its not true so for this reason I'm closing my eaby account never trust a lier!

Message 1 of 11
See Most Recent
10 REPLIES 10

Refunds on eaby mafia

You have to go through the process.   First check the last estimated delivery date on the listing and if that has passed go to More Actions on the far right of your order in Purchase History and select "I haven't received it" from the dropdown menu.    Escalate to eBay after 3 complete working days to get a refund.

Message 2 of 11
See Most Recent

Refunds on eaby mafia

Adding to the correct answer after you are refunded,  or you have to escalate , be aware the refund is not made instantly as it depends on your original payment method.

Once eBay notify you the refund is made,  being processed,  then it's not instantly returned to you,  and does go back to original payment source.

If you paid with PayPal it goes back to your PayPal account fairly swiftly.

Paying with a debit / bank card?  Can take up to 12 days to appear back in your bank account.

Credit card payment?  This takes the longest,  up to 30 days to appear back in the card account used.

@swhom63 

Message 3 of 11
See Most Recent

Refunds on eaby mafia

plpmr
Experienced Mentor

not getting a refund for an item not received can only be on two grounds - seller has proved delivery or you were out of time.

Had a look at your feedback profile to get a clue, but you have never left positive feedback, perhaps online buying is not for you?

Message 4 of 11
See Most Recent

Refunds on eaby mafia

I'm 64 years old I been ordering from Web last 28 years! 

Message 5 of 11
See Most Recent

Refunds on eaby mafia

It's been 4 weeks no answer

Message 6 of 11
See Most Recent

Refunds on eaby mafia

28 years but have failed to exhibit manners.

Message 7 of 11
See Most Recent

Refunds on eaby mafia

I let my solicitor to handle this sick of taking to idiots!

Message 8 of 11
See Most Recent

Refunds on eaby mafia

I did 6 times no answer you like to try??

Message 9 of 11
See Most Recent

Refunds on eaby mafia

You did what 6 times?  

Have you read how the money back guarantee actually works?

Message 10 of 11
See Most Recent

Refunds on eaby mafia

*vyolla*
Experienced Mentor

I'm not sure what 'eaby mafia' means, but I can see by your feedback left for others, which is negative or neutral for every single thing you've bought thus far, that eBay has been problematic for you.

If you do need to start your account closure you can use the button on this eBay guidance page:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/account/changing-account-settings/closing-account?id=4199&st=3&pos=1&que...

Message 11 of 11
See Most Recent