Problems with packlink

I have encountered a problem with packlink and it not updating from dispatched even though it's been delivered. I am  clicking on the packlink link on my item within eBay. Once paid it pulls through the tracking code and updates as dispatched BUT this remains for multiple items for days beyond the delivery day. I can go onto Evri with the tracking number and it confirms  delivery but this is not showing in eBay. It's really confusing as I cannot track now what's been delivered and what's not. I have not had this problem at all until ebay did an update on packlink and added other couriers into it.

please look into this as I will have to use Evri directly now to save the additional checking.

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Problems with packlink

plum993
Experienced Mentor

There are currently ongoing issue with ebay updating postal tracking.

Best to use the carrier's websites to check delivery.

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Problems with packlink

Thank you for letting me know. It would have been better for eBay to let the sellers know this was an issue before we all used the service ! I shall use the Evri main site and pull down the eBay items to post as before as I have no confidence in packlink now and it only save 5 pence on a under 1kg parcel anyway lol never had a problem with evri's site and of course you can pull down all items sold at once !

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent